Ellava would like clients to read the following statement which explains how personal data collected on this website via booking or enquiry forms is processed and utilised. By accessing, browsing this site or using contact forms on this website or engaging with Ellava social media channels, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to this privacy statement in. If you do not agree to this privacy statement, you should not use this Website or provide Ellava with your personal data.
What personal information does Ellava collect?
- data to identify you, including your contact information via contact forms
- data relating to your appointments, and usage of our services
How do Ellava collect personal Information?
- Ellava collects information through contact forms on this website which you complete at your discretion
How do Ellava use personal information?
- Ellava use information collected in relation to providing you with a service (e.g. to contact you in relation to your upcoming appointment)
- Ellava use the information to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. contact tracing for HSE covid19 regulations
Who Ellava share your data with?
- Third parties with whom you ask us to share your information in order to provide part of our services
- Third parties with whom we are legally obliged to share your data
How long we hold your data for
- We hold your personal data to comply with all legal requirements after which it is deleted.
- In some locations around The Enniskerry Inn, CCTV cameras are in operation to protect you, Ellava, and the interests of The Enniskerry Inn, their employees & property. CCTV footage shall be retained for a maximum period of 30 days. Footage is kept for longer periods where defence of legal claims are concerned.
How to exercise your rights regarding personal information
- You have the right to request copy of the data held about you
- You have the right to request that incorrect or incomplete information is rectified
- You have the right to request erasure of your personal information under certain conditions
- You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data under certain conditions
- You have the right to request your personal data be transfered to another organisation or to you under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact: email@example.com